- Doors open at 5:30pm. Stop by the registration table to get checked in, using your last name.
- Cards hit the table at 6:30pm sharp.
- If you’re playing, you do not want to be late!
- There is an opportunity for buy-backs and re-buys during the first few hours of the tournament, so be sure to bring cash and credit cards. We’ll provide details before the tournament begins.
Food, Drink, and Raffles
- Non-alcoholic beverages are available.
- Alcoholic beverages can be purchased from any of The Fillmore’s open bars.
- There will be amazing raffle prizes! Be sure to get your raffle tickets early, as the first drawing will be immediately following the opening announcements.
- Fabulous food will be provided.
- Live Music by The Whisky Dollars & Mellonbelly
- See map for parking directions.
- The red arrows indicate the parking deck area.
- Follow NC Music Factory Blvd – Make a left onto Hamilton St. – Parking is directly in front of VBGB & behind the Avid Exchange buildings.
- Parking is free. If asked, please be sure to let any parking attendants know that you are attending the All-In to Fight Cancer fundraiser at the Fillmore.
“All-In” is a registered 501(c)(3) 27-5241578 charity. All donations go directly to the local cancer community. Your donations support cancer research, patients, healthcare providers, and patients’ families.
All sponsor submissions must be submitted by
February 28, 2022.
This is a fun, high-profile community event you don’t want to miss. Mark your calendars and we’ll see you soon!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
As the event approaches, we’ll contact all sponsors to ensure we have your logos and promotional materials available for the night of the event.
Be sure to promote All-In 2022. Start today by sharing this website with your friends and family!