Gift Application Form
Gifts are one-time grants less than $10,000.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a recipient of funds from All-In to Fight Cancer. All-In to Fight Cancer proceeds go to support local organizations who treat and care for child and adult cancer patients, conduct critical cancer research, and support patients, families, and survivors.
The better aligned your program is with our eligibility criteria, the more likely your application will be accepted. Please be aware however, that meeting our criteria does not guarantee you will become a beneficiary. We receive many proposals, and carefully vet the organizations who become beneficiaries.
The following list indicates areas that are not generally supported as beneficiaries of All In to Fight Cancer:
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity and/or expression, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability..
- Religious endeavors
- Political, legislative, or lobbying organizations
- Programs focused heavily on nutrition, weight loss and/or physical activity
- Movie, film, or television documentaries
- Website development
- Concerts or other entertainment events
- Beauty contests, fashion shows, or hair shows
- Fraternal organizations and related events
- Local sports or athletic teams
- Travel or organized field trips
- Family reunions
- Marketing sponsorships or cause marketing or advertising projects (For marketing sponsorship requests, visit the Contact Us section)
- U.S. based local schools, including charter schools, pre-schools, elementary schools, middle schools or high schools
- U.S.-based organizations that do not have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service Code, or the equivalent
- Organizations formed outside the U. S. that do not have a charitable equivalency status under the laws and provisions of their respective government
In order to complete the applition below, you must agree to the following conditions:
- You MUST read and understand the mission of All- In to Fight Cancer.
- The Focus Area of your nonprofit must be one of the following: Cancer Research, Cancer Education, Cancer Prevention, Cancer Treatment or Support of Families, Cancer Survivors, or Patients
- Commitment to Partnership: Your organization will commit to the following in order to ensure the success of All-In to Fight Cancer fundraising efforts: Yes, we will provide at least 10 volunteers to support the signature All-In to Fight Cancer poker tournament event AND Yes, our organization will share All-In To Fight Cancer signature event information and promotion to our organization’s social media audience, email list, and donors.